About the General Assembly
Students from across Minnesota will gather to elect new student leaders for the 2023-24 school year. You'll get the chance to run for office if you like or support your favorite candidate. We've also got a wide variety of different workshops that can help you advance in whatever stage of your career you're in. It's also a chance to look back over the past year and celebrate what we've managed to accomplish together at the Awards Dinner.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Attend the Awards Dinner that highlights student and campus excellence
- Run for LeadMN office and represent your fellow students
- Attend the General Assembly and help decide the future of LeadMN
- Participate in workshops that give you new career skills
- Make contacts with other students from campuses around the state
If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to the LeadMN Event Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-203-9452.
Note: Last day for cancellations is Friday, April 5th, 2024
Accessibility and Accommodations
We're committed to making sure that every attendee is able to attend the conference as their full self. If you require any accommodations at the conference, please contact the front desk at email@example.com with details about your needs. Check out our Accessibility Statement for more information.