Apply now for a 2022-23 leadership position
Do you want to run for a position on the LeadMN Cabinet (President, Vice President, Treasurer, Public Relations Coordinator), Governing Council Student-At-Large or Platform Committee Student-At-Large? Now is the time to make your intent clear!
According to the LeadMN Bylaws, in order to run for an officer or Student-at-Large position, you will need to submit the following items to the LeadMN office by April 1 at 5:00 PM:
- The online application form; which includes submitting a photo, a candidate bio, and completing the questionnaire
- The LeadMN eligibility authorization form; which verifies that the candidate has a grade point average of 2.0 or higher and is currently registered for no less than six (6) credits at a Minnesota State 2-year institution. (If you are mailing it in, the form must be postmarked by March 23, 2022).
Applications are due to the LeadMN office by Friday, APRIL 1 at 5:00 PM
Nominate someone you know that has gone the extra mile for an award
LeadMN’s annual awards dinner is taking place on Friday, April 1, and we need you to tell us who deserves an award! If you know someone that has gone above and beyond this year, nominate them for one of the categories below. You'll even earn a Star Campus point for submitting your nominations.
- Student Leader of the Year
- Governing Council Member of the Year
- Platform Representative of the Year
- Student Senate of the Year
- Minnesota State Committee Member of the Year
- Intern of the Year
- Alumni Member of the Year
- College President of the Year
- Student Senate Advisor of the Year
- Instructor of the Year
Submit a brief letter of nomination and any supporting materials that you want to provide.