Workshop Presenter Tips
The Director of Programs and Events will read through each submission and select speakers. If you would like the opportunity to present a workshop at LeadMN, here are some factors we are looking for.
- Topic: The content covers one of the four topic areas. (Leadership Development, Equity and Inclusion, Advocacy, Professional Advancement)
- Communication: The presenter is a content expert and is able to deliver the content effectively.
- Content: The topic is interesting and relatable to our diverse audience and the presentation is interactive and engaging.
Speaker Showcase Tips
The Director of Programs and Events will read through each submission and select speakers based on the following factors.
- Topic: The topic is fun, exciting, and motivational.
- Delivery: The presenter is interactive, personal, and offers a presentation that is relatable to our diverse audience.
- Supporting Information: The speaker provides videos from past presentations, a speaker website, or sample presentation slides.
Please be as thorough as possible when submitting your topic. Submit your topic description and include the main points you would like to cover. Keep in mind the audience will not see your submissions. Sharing more information may help you further in the selection process.