Mr. Warren H. Robens and Mr. Henry P. Dembiczak shared a commitment to the communities where they were raised and where they lived. They also shared a strong commitment to higher education with a passion for technical education. This scholarship was created to provide support for students enrolled in a technical course of study within Minnesota State.
- Recipient must have graduated from a Minnesota high school,
- Preference will be given to a student who graduated from a high school in Ramsey or Roseau counties. Special preference will be given to graduates of Greenbush Middle River School District.
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Preference given to students demonstrating financial need.
- PSEO and graduate students are ineligible.
- Complete and submit online application by November 1 at 11:59 PM. Five $1,000 scholarships will be awarded for the spring semester.
- Submit a letter of application/personal letter describing your academic, career and personal goals.
- Submit a statement of need (describe why you need this scholarship).
- Submit one letter of recommendation from college staff (can do this using the link below or by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Submit a copy of your college transcript (does not need to be an official transcript).
The Robens and Dembiczak scholarship application is due on November 1 at 11:59 PM. To apply, please submit the application using the link below.
Do not forget to have a college staff member submit a letter of recommendation using the link below or by emailing it to email@example.com.
Contact LeadMN Development Assistant Joyce Petsch at 651-203-9464 or firstname.lastname@example.org.