The January Student Leadership Conference has moved entirely online due to COVID. The health of students, presenters, and staff is our top priority. The conference will now take place Jan 6-7 via zoom. To view the updated itinerary click here.
Questions? Brandon Boat, Manager of Programs and Events, email@example.com
3 DAYS OF UNIQUE WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS FROM LEADING EXPERTS!
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
LeadMN’s annual January Leadership Conference is designed to prepare and build on students’ skills and experiences so you can be effective leaders on your campus. At this 3-day event you will prepare for the 2022 legislative session, train to become a Mental Health First Aid responder, and develop a plan to motivate vaccine hesitant students on your campus to get their shot.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Prepare for the 2022 legislative session
- Receive official certification in Mental Health First Aid
- Develop an action plan to get the COVID 19 vaccine to more students on your campus
- Present an COVID 19 outreach strategy for a chance to receive grant money
- Have your professional headshot taken
- Network with fellow student leaders from across Minnesota
- Gain important professional tips and tidbits
- Professional Headshots
- Legislative Training
- Mental Health First Aid Training & Certification
- Networking Opportunities
- The Vaccine Game
- Shark Tank
- Opportunties for Grant $$
If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to Brandon Boat, Manager of Program and Events, at BBoat@leadmn.org.