Scholarships are awarded biannually with enrollment periods November 2 to April 1 for the fall semester and April 2 to November 1 for the spring semester. LeadMN recently rolled out a new application that matches the applicant with all the scholarships for which they meet the criteria.
Scholarship funds are raised at the annual scholarship gala and the silent auction. Many of the items sold in the silent auction are made by the two-year college students.
Student recipients have told LeadMN the impact of receiving a scholarship has been to them in their life.
The scholarships are:
- LeadMN Leadership Scholarship
- James H. and Maryan G. McCormick Leadership Endowed Scholarship
- Dr. Steve and Darla Frantz Leadership Endowed Scholarship
- Linda Olson Memorial Scholarship
- Morrie Anderson Scholarship
- John Kenneth Niemi Memorial Tool Fund
- John and Kathryn O’Brien Endowed Scholarship
- Irja Sundgren Pratt Endowed Scholarship
- Christine Rice Annual Scholarship
- Warren H. Robens and Henry P. Dembiczak Endowed Scholarship
- Mark M. Welter 100% American Scholarship
Go to https://www.leadmn.org/scholarships to learn the background and criteria for each scholarship.