Itinerary and registration will be posted soon.
About the General Assembly
Students from across Minnesota will gather to elect new student leaders for the 2023-24 school year. You'll get the chance to run for office if you like or support your favorite candidate. We've also got a wide variety of different workshops that can help you advance in whatever stage of your career you're in. It's also a chance to look back over the past year and celebrate what we've managed to accomplish together at the Awards Dinner.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Attend the Awards Dinner that highlights student and campus excellence
- Run for LeadMN office and represent your fellow students
- Attend the General Assembly and help decide the future of LeadMN
- Participate in workshops that give you new career skills
- Make contacts with other students from campuses around the state
If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to Brandon Boat, Manager of Program and Events, at BBoat@leadmn.org.
Accessibility and Accommodations
We're committed to making sure that every attendee is able to attend the conference as their full self. If you require any accommodations at the conference, please contact Mameneh at email@example.com with details about your needs. Check out our Accessibility Statement for more information.
Vaccines and Masks
Students are strongly encouraged to get the two Covid-19 vaccinations and the booster, and also to wear a mask while indoors at the conference. We have made this decision based on Minnesota State and CDC guidelines.