Are you a detailed person that makes checklists in their sleep? Do you have a drive for constantly making things better? LeadMN is looking for an office manager to help manage the organization's operations as we help grow Minnesota’s next generation of great leaders.
This position will provide administrative assistance, facilitate some human resource functions, and coordinate office operations to ensure efficiency and function of office systems and equipment.
LeadMN represents 180,000 two-year college students that come to Minnesota from every corner of the world to transform their lives and their communities. The American Dream has long been a symbol of achieving success. For far too many Minnesotans, the path to this dream is impeded due to systematic barriers. At LeadMN we break down those barriers by empowering two-year college students to become strong leaders, engaged community members, and successful professionals. A key step to rebuilding the American Dream for two-year college students is giving them the skills to vote and be engaged citizens so they can advocate for the future that they want to see.
Office Coordination / Operations
- Provide general administrative assistance to Associate Director, as necessary
- Maintain and acquire office supplies, as necessary
- Assist in weekly tracking and coordination of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist in coordination of vehicle maintenance & repair
- Assist with other system and facility improvements, as necessary
- Assist with other general tracking, data entry, printing and filing, as necessary
- Direct external inquiries (phone and email) to appropriate staff or student leaders
- Coordinate outside vendors
- Act as the point person for all human resources needs
- Manage human resources paperwork and training for new hires (cabinet, staff, fellows, student leaders & interns)
- Assist with event preparation & coordination
- Assist with project management
- Assist with printing & print orders
- Attend events with staff & cabinet
Other Position Details
Salary Range: $43,000-45,000
Reports to Associate Director
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.