Who we are:
LeadMN – college students connecting for change – represents Minnesota’s 100,000+ two-year community and technical college students. Our mission is to break down barriers by empowering two-year college students to become strong leaders, engaged community members, and successful professionals. For the last 20 years we have elevated the voices of students on their campuses, in the system office and at the capitol to drive reforms to higher education around making college affordable, addressing the opportunity gap, and ensuring that students basic needs are being met.
Are you a detailed person that makes checklists in their sleep? Do you have a drive for constantly making things better? LeadMN is looking for an office manager to help manage the organization's operations as we help grow Minnesota’s next generation of great leaders.
This position will provide administrative assistance, facilitate some human resource functions, and coordinate office operations to ensure efficiency and function of office systems and equipment.
The Office Manager position shall report to the Associate Executive Director. Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
Office Coordination / Operations
- Provide general administrative assistance to Associate Executive Director, as necessary
- Maintain and acquire office supplies, as necessary
- Assist in weekly tracking and coordination of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist in coordination of vehicle maintenance & repair
- Assist with other system and facility improvements, as necessary
- Assist with other general tracking, data entry, printing and filing, as necessary
- Direct external inquiries (phone and email) to appropriate staff or student leaders
- Coordinate outside vendors
- Act as the point person for all human resources needs
- Manage human resources paperwork and training for new hires (cabinet, staff, fellows, student leaders & interns)
- Assist with event preparation & coordination
- Assist with project management
- Assist with printing & print orders
- Attend events with staff & cabinet
An average work week will consist of 40 hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Occasional weekend and evening work will be required, including offsite meetings outside of the metro area.
Salary range: $43,000 - $45,000
TO APPLY: Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.