We are excited to invite the incoming and outgoing Governing Council, Platform Committee and Cabinet members into the LeadMN office to learn more about their elected positions and network with their fellow leaders. This will also be the second Summer Leadership Training.
LeadMN Office, 1515 S Robert Street, West St. Paul, MN 55118
Stick around after the June Transitional Meeting for:
- Alumni meeting from 12:00 - 2:00 PM (more information below)
- 20th Anniversary Volunteer Event from 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Graduating this year?
If you are graduating, please attend the Alumni Meeting at 12:00 - 2:00pm at the LeadMN office. During this meeting, there will be elections for officer positions and board member positions. If you are interested in becoming an officer or board member, then submit your letter of intent to Alumni Board Chair, Clinton Heino at email@example.com by June 15 at 11:59 PM.
Alumni Job Duties Descriptions:
Duties of the Chair
- Organize and preside at all meetings.
- Work with LeadMN Staff to facilitate fundraising campaigns.
- Other duties as directed by the board and/or membership.
Duties of the Vice Chair
- Act as the Chair in his/her absence.
- Act as parliamentarian at all LeadMN meetings.
- Work with LeadMN staff to perform member outreach.
- Other duties as directed by the Chair.
Duties of the Board Members
- Serve as a voting member of the LeadMN Board.
- Assist in efforts to carry out LeadMN fundraising campaigns.
- Attend and participate in all meetings.
- Other duties assigned by the Chair.
Contact Director of Programs & Events Lindsay Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org.